Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lovey Dovey Cards....


 I am still making my Valentine cards to send to OWH. They need to be in before the end of 
December. Wild about you is a free hand drawn and cut monster. I then embossed him, added 
eyes and a fussy cut mouth. The sentiment is Wild about you. The bottom part is an AMuse 
stamp that I only inked the bottom of, then added the Wild with stickers and a heart diecut from a 
Quickutz house. This card was inspired by a printed Valentine I saw on Pinterest.


 The cupcake image is from Unity. I embossed the red paper with Swiss dots. The sticker is SRM.


 The stamp is Unity. I used the paper flags from the My Mind's Eye paper pack 
and then die-cut the letters. The flowers are from Prisma (I think that is where).


Here is the little Boo Bear from Go Kreate again, he is so cute.
The Hugs stamp is Unity. The paper is One the Bright Side 
from My Mind's Eye.


Stampin' Up Truck and hearts, fussy cut clouds, hand drawn tree with a circle punch for the top.


A simple card with a Quickutz Love die-cut, some flowers from Creative Memories
and 3 of 1.75' square scraps. Add a brad and you have a simple, yet pleasing creation.


Unity here again. A little Copic love was added to the stamped image.


Quickuts scalloped heart and Love die, gross-grain ribbon from Stampin' Up
Easy peezy.....


AMuse stamps... repeated background... re-emphasized on white. 


This card I used my We R Memory Keepers sewing tool and stitched blue floss over 
and under the card stock. A little putzy, but not too bad. Definitely worth the time.


Here I stamped the sentiment on one sheet and tore the top layer to reveal it.
This stamp is also Unity.


Another fussy cut little girl. These are so fun to make!





Nothing is impossible with God. He will do what He says He will do.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a fabulous display of gorgeous creations here!! Each one has their own unique design and I couldn't pick a fave here! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!