Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Punch-a-thon


I LOVE Pinterest. I could spend a day perusing the pins.
I saw a ton of punch art cards today and had to try some out.
I don't sell cards for profit (I send to OWH and did some for charity)
so if these were your originals... I am not taking your business away!
If you would like me to credit you, I will!

I did change these ideas up a bit to suit my products and papers.
These fish are made with circle punches and a long skinny heart shape.
I also used some pink google eyes; I wondered what I would ever do with them.


This is a garden gnome. I used the quickutz grass and mushroom dies.
I used a small circle for the face and a scalloped circle for the beard.
The rest of him is just basic triangles cut free hand.
The sun is bosskut.
The clouds are fussy cut and then popped for dimension.


This one is my idea. I needle felted the heart.
I attached it with some double sided tape
and added the quickutz Love and U.


M & M out of circles. 
I free hand cut the hands, arms and legs.
I drew the face on and the m
The feet are a circle cut in half.


Pregnant shopper.
This was a really fun paper piecing project.
I used the Go Kreate Purse
Quickutz boots
Freehand pants.
Hat, hair, shirt sleeve, belly are all circles
Her arm is an oval punch with a small circle for the hand.


Butterfingers!
Operation. I used a variety of hand cut pieces and
quickutz dies. I did the tear the paper that is over
the sentiment technique again.


This is much prettier in person.
I used the sunflower die from quickutz.
I cut it out of white, inked the edges in chocolate brown
I then cut the flower into wedges like a pizza. Each petal
became a piece of the pine cone. The pieces lift off a bit
to really give the illusion of being real. I accented it with
some Stickles glitter. 
I didn't have any ribbon, so I cut some red paper about 1/8"
thick. For the bow I used the long skinny heart die and a 
little square. 
The greenery is the inside of the holly die-cut.

Hope you enjoyed the Pinterest inspired punch art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!