Monday, January 7, 2013

The 8 days of flu.... and free printables for get well cards.



Here are a couple of free illustrator images I loaded up for you. 
Please print them and send someone who hasn't been feeling well a cheery note.
I have had the flu for 8 days now. I am tired of the coughing, but am thankful
the fever and aches are gone. I hope your New Year is Happy and Healty! 
If you use these images on your blog, please give a link to the KWED blog!
You may not sell these images or pass them off as your creation! Thank you





2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. That one makes me want some alphabet soup. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you were sick! Good that you are beginning to feel better, sweet images. (Sorry I am late getting by this week). ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!