Sunday, June 30, 2013

Domo??? Arigato??? Mr. Roboto????

Here is my contribution to what seems like a prolific amount of robots lately. You can take this guy and color him as you wish. Great for boy cards! I hope you enjoy him! Please don't take him to sell him as your own.
I am going to try to get some more pieces out here, I am also going to get back into my shop and start making some digi stamps again. These few freebies are a  sort of apology for not having blogged in so long. I really have missed it, but I am feeling like I can get back into it.
I hope you enjoy your coming holiday week. God bless you and those troops that our still fighting for a maintained independence!

6 comments:

  1. You have been missed! Take care and have a great week! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kristen, this is very fun!
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! and thanks to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristen. You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!