Sunday, September 15, 2013

Computer generated Faces 5, 6, and 7


Here is me, very puzzled. 
Occasionally I feel that no one could put me completely together. 
Photoshop with a few layers.

No one can put her together again

5 of 29


A layer of grasses and a skull
lots of hidden layers and masks.

You cannot kill me, 
I am already dead

Face 6 of 29


Getting sketchy. 
This is a sketch game I played with on Stumble Upon.
I need to find out the name of "game"
It was quite fun..

Face 7 of 29

Game Time

3 comments:

  1. Lovin them all. Especially the one with the puzzle pieces. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are certainly disturbing! Cool stuff, but, yes, disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very interesting and intriguing faces. I like the puzzle pieces. I can't imagine how you make your computer generated faces, so unusual and creative.
    Thank you for your very nice comments on my post, one of the nicest comments I've ever had. You brighten me up, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!