Friday, March 7, 2014

Come to the Dork Side!

  
All three of these cards are copy-scrapped or 
inspired from Paper Crafts magazine for Men's Cards

The hello motherboard is a cut file from the Silhouette Cameo
I cut it out of two shades of green paper.
I attached the white layer to the backside where the hello is
and attached some gems.

I love, love, love this.
The pattern is at the Paper Crafts website.
Trekkie Face Plant.
I used different papers than the magazine did.
I think this is really cute.


This is a freebie file from Paper Crafts website as well.
I have to put a sentiment on it yet.

I have been asking for ideas.

Take it to the next level is what I think I am going to put on it.

1 comment:

  1. Love these especially the maze, what a cute idea! I made a card with the controller for my sons friend, I found an old photo of 2 old (80 year old) men playing video games, thought it was perfect to go with the controller as a card liner, he loved it! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!