Sunday, April 27, 2014

Oh Baby...

 All of these die-cut shapes are from the Silhouette
Cameo online store.
 I was on a roll with baby themed cards.
 Some of the cards need two colors, so I end up
with two cards with opposite colors. 
 I used a box template and then put the type of card
contained within to organize my cards. I made them
for wedding, sympathy, birthday... etc.
 That is one big diaper pin!
I did a variety of these in blues, greens, and soft purples.




Those who follow Jesus know their need for Him to lead.

2 comments:

  1. Love these Kristen, they are perfect for new arrivals. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen these are adorable baby creations and I see you are very organised with your organiser holding them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!