Sunday, January 4, 2015

Clean and Simple - Crazy for Challenges

Clean and Simple Cards and a Jenna Belle photo.
Enjoy your day!!!



 I used my gelli plate and acrylic paint to make the background.
I then used a Silhouette Studio die-cut as a single layer.
Glued it all on a card and voila'.



 Jenna likes to watch me in my craft room.


Here is another gelli plate card.
This one I put the die-cut in reverse 
and used it as a mask on the last layer.


I hope you enjoyed the Clean and Simple Cards for Crazy for Challenges.



Each day truly is a gift. 

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool background on your cards!! I've never tried this before, but the results look fabulous and fun!! Thanks for sharing that as well as your DARLING pup photo!! LOL!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so beautiful, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!