Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bible Journaling

Whether in a Bible, on a piece of paper, or in an art journal... Bible journaling is hitting the craft and Christian groups by storm! It is such a beautiful way to witness. There are groups on Facebook that have numbers in the tens of thousands! 
I have had people ask me to share my bible and what is in it because of the art I out in there.
While some groups and cultures are not keen on drawing in their holy books, I see no issue with it. If it gets people opening and reading their bible more, than it is a good thing.
This is a notepaper doodle I did. 
Money is just a symbol here...but there truly isn't an amount one could pay to clear the debt for all of our riches of His Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!